Watermarking....?

Go down

Watermarking....?

Post  lndsfll on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Well, I'm sitting here in PS trying to figure out how to add a watermark to my photos and the book is upstairs and everyone is sleeping SO maybe some of you can teach me how to do a light watermark across my photos. The easiest way Wink

lndsfll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watermarking....?

Post  mawson on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:17 pm

I'm no help. I am photoshop illiterate.
mawson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  my3babes on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:15 pm

oooh good question. I have been trying to do this in PSE6 and can't figure it out either! Watching for responses!!

my3babes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JaneK on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 am

My watermark is a brush. Here is a link to directions on creating a brush in Elements:

http://www.easyelements.com/making-photoshop-brushes.html

Before doing those directions, you are going to want to type out what you want it to read and in whatever font you want and use the magic wand (or I've read the marquee tool) to select the text, then follow the steps from there.

For PS 7 and up (probably), you are going to want to type out what you want it to read and in
whatever font you want and use the magic wand to select the text. Go to Edit - Define Brush Preset, name it and OK. It will automatically be added to whatever brush set you already have open. You can create a new brush set, but I don't know how to do that. See Elements instructions in link above - I think they cover it.

You can adjust the opacity (how solid or see-through it is) once you have the brush selected - the settings will be at the top of your screen.

That was probably clear as mud, but see if you can get it!

JaneK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lkcase on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:23 am

Although I have photoshop CS2, I was advised by my teacher to buy a cheap program called Breeze Browser (around $50)--it creates watermarks really easily and you can batch process an entire folder. So, I've never tried the Photoshop method (I heard it was more complicated and I avoid that!).

lkcase

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum