opinions on this camera pls

Go down

opinions on this camera pls

Post  aurora05 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:03 pm

I need to replace my crappy 4mp digital camera. The problem is I'm on a tight budget since we've had to replace so many things around the house this last month and have more to buy yet this summer. Sad So, we were thinking about the FinePix S1000. I know it's only a 10 MP camera, but it's got 12x optical zoom. In you opinion, as far as a point and shoot digital goes, is this worth getting or should I be making do with my crappy kodak 4 mp for a while longer (another year) until I can afford something better than this. Honest opinions are greatly apreciated, thanks. Here is a link.
http://www.fujifilm.ca/x16201.xml

aurora05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: opinions on this camera pls

Post  Mrs Appletree on Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:09 pm

If your budget only allows for that then I say go for it and buy the Fuji!!!!! My old camera was a Fuji Finepix S5100 and I LOVED it!!! I will show you some pics i took with it in a sec. the s1000 looks like it has more features, it has higher MP and longer zoom. I would suggest an sD card over an xD card though!!!

Before I decided to buy my DSLR I had been looking at these 2 cameras... both Fuji Finepix S series

Fuji Finepix S9000

Fuji Finepix s8000fd
Mrs Appletree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  aurora05 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:54 am

It's good to hear you had a good experience with your fuji! Here is one more question, how did your old fuji do with taking video footage? Not that video footage was high priority on my list of things in a digital camera, but I was just wondering. They quit making tapes for my poor old ancient video camera so that's one the the things on my "to buy" list this summer. LOL!

aurora05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Appletree on Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:16 am

aurora05 wrote:It's good to hear you had a good experience with your fuji! Here is one more question, how did your old fuji do with taking video footage? Not that video footage was high priority on my list of things in a digital camera, but I was just wondering. They quit making tapes for my poor old ancient video camera so that's one the the things on my "to buy" list this summer. LOL!
It is okay I guess. I wouldn't use it for all my videography needs but in a pinch it works great! here are some videos of my kids, concerts, etc (parental advisory on the Dane Cook videos! he is kinda raw in his comedy routine LOL) you can even open them up to full screen but the image quality goes down

Dropshots 1

Dropshots 2
Mrs Appletree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down