Fast Response Time!!!!

Go down

Fast Response Time!!!!

Post  Susan on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:49 am

I am in the market for a really crisp point and shoot with fast response times. One of the things I can't STAND about the point and shoot that we had was that I would push the shutter and it would lag...arg!! I missed so many shots waiting for the camera to take the picture!!!

Anyone know of an under 300.00 camera that has a fast shutter response time? I know there won't be one out there that is like a dSLR, but is there anything that comes CLOSE??

Equipment:
Canon EOS Rebel XTi
50mm portrait lens
18-75mm Kit lens
Susan
Forum Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fast Response Time!!!!

Post  mnchic on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:16 am

Not sure how fast this compares to other p&s cameras out there but I really love my Canon Powershot a630.

Here's a link....

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_e?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=powershot+a630

mnchic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:24 am

mnchic wrote:Not sure how fast this compares to other p&s cameras out there but I really love my Canon Powershot a630.

Here's a link....

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_e?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=powershot+a630

Wow- that does look like a great camera. I am looking for a little less expensive tho...more like the 200-300 range,but if that's not possible - I will DEFINITELY Try that one out!!!

Equipment:
Canon EOS Rebel XTi
50mm portrait lens
18-75mm Kit lens
Susan
Forum Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Appletree on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:51 am

Susan wrote:I am in the market for a really crisp point and shoot with fast response times. One of the things I can't STAND about the point and shoot that we had was that I would push the shutter and it would lag...arg!! I missed so many shots waiting for the camera to take the picture!!!

Anyone know of an under 300.00 camera that has a fast shutter response time? I know there won't be one out there that is like a dSLR, but is there anything that comes CLOSE??

I heard it has something to do with the memory card but I could be wrong! I know my xD card was soooooooooooooooo slow! going back to it now after using my D80 is like having cable modem and going back to dial up UGH!
Mrs Appletree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mnchic on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:17 pm

Powershot a630

Hey Susan check ebay. I got mine brand new with a few extras for about $250. NOt sure hwy its showing up on amazon so expensive.
I was considering selling it but I do still love to have a p&s camera.

mnchic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down